YADKIN COUNTY, N.C. — Deputies in Yadkin County seized over 400 pounds of marijuana from a house in Boonville on Wednesday.
According to investigators, the plants were found after they executed a search warrant at a residence on North Oak Ridge Church Road.
The marijuana is reported to have an estimated street value of over $250,000.
Rickie George Osbourne, 58, of Boonville was arrested and charged with the following charges:
- Felony Manufacturing Marijuana
- Felony Trafficking in Marijuana
- Felony Possession with in Intent to Manufacture, Sell and Deliver Marijuana
- Felony Maintain a Dwelling
- Possession of Firearm by a Convicted Felon
Officers said they confiscated over 100 mature marijuana plants, 2 ounces of dried marijuana, and 2 guns. Osbourne was released on a $75,000 bond.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.