Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 2:02 a.m. Adam Edward Smith, 24, Russellville, was booked in on warrants for sexual misconduct and invasion of privacy.
• At 1:43 p.m. Alexander Burges Brown, 20, Raleigh, N.C., was lodged at the jail for possession of marijuana.
• At 1:36 p.m. Craig Alan Devore, 20, Raleigh, N.C., was taken into custody for possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance and reckless possession of paraphernalia.
• At 12:34 p.m. Billy Edward Dulworth II, 38, Indianapolis, was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
• At 12:15 p.m. Thomas Carl Skaggs, 44, Greenfield, was housed at the jail for possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license with a prior conviction.
• At 12:09 p.m. Dakota James Pennington, 19, Indianapolis, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
A one-car accident resulted in an estimated $5,000-$10,000 damage Thursday night, Greencastle City Police reported.
• At 8:20 p.m., Kori Bray, 21, Greencastle, was westbound on